The Doctorate of Business Administration enables students to improve and address a specific issue.
Who is the DBA meant for?
You are a working professional (company executive, senior executive, consultant, teacher or lecturer) and are interested in the DBA. To apply, you must:
- Have earned a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent + 5 years of professional experience in the field
- GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Have operational knowledge in English, both written and oral
- Have the technical capability to take courses online
Do you want to address a specific and in-depth issue in your organization? Would you like to help your employees in developing their skills or offer a new challenge to the best profiles in your company? To submit an application, contact us.
Enroll in the DBA
After earning a 2-year Master’s degree, an applicant can enroll in our DBA program (Doctorate of Business administration).
- Recipient of a Master’s degree + 5 years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Excellent ability at written and verbal communication in English
- Technically capable of taking online courses
Must be composed of
- The application form filled out by the applicant
- A photocopy of their passport or ID card
- An official copy of their most recent university diploma
- Two recommendation letters, from a professor, academic advisor or employer
- An official copy of all transcripts from all courses taken in higher education establishments
- TOEFL score (or equivalent standardized test: IELTS, TOEIC, ITEP, Cambridge, etc.) and all other documents certifying your English level
- Your professional objectives described in motivation letter
The admissions department may ask you to take the GMAT if your average is below 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 (from GPA).
In order to be admitted to the American Business School of Paris, applicants must send their application and all required documents no later than 15 days before the test date. As the number of places is limited, we recommend that applicants send in their applications as soon as possible.
Please note: no incomplete file will be accepted.
APPLICANTS RESIDING ABROAD
Applicants living abroad can apply to the American Business School of Paris.
For more information, contact us.