An IGS Group school
An umbrella organization made up of non-profit and independent organizations, the IGS Group provides education solutions to the general public through 5 specific activities: formal education, continuing education, work-study training, traineeships and occupational integration.
Since 1975, it has been values such as Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism that has nourished its development and its schools’ pedagogy:
As humanists, we believe in the ability of each person to reach their professional and personal objectives, regardless of their background or origin, in order to convert challenges into success stories.
Entrepreneurs and pioneers, we created the social sheet in 1976, followed by traineeships in the service industry professions in 1980, a program that only our school offered for the next 10 years. Since this innovation, several million youths have benefited from this type of professionalizing education and facilitated integration on the job market.
As professionals, our programs are created closely with companies in order to respond to their needs. Furthermore, they grant a large role to art and culture, community engagement and international open-mindedness.
Our permanent goal: guarantee successful occupational integration and sustainable marketability for each of our students. It is this philosophy anchored in a professionalizing academic system that has led the IGS Group to create a multidisciplinary offer with 8 complementary career tracks issuing State-certified diplomas and professional degrees registered with the RNCP* and opening up a world of possibilities:
- Human Resources Management and Development (IGS-RH) ;
- Corporate Finance – Strategic Marketing (ESAM) ;
- Commerce – Development - Marketing - Services (ICD) ;
- International Management (The American Business School of Paris / CEFAM partner school) ;
- Journalism - Communication – Artistic and cultural production (ISCPA) ;
- Healthcare Industry Management (IMIS) ;
- Computer Technology (IPI) ;
- Real Estate (IMSI).
In each of our schools, Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism are embodied by an ISQ-OPQF certified education based on guidance, encouragement and program customization.
A method and a commitment that has convinced more than 9,000 partner companies and has made its 70,000 graduates and former students proud (including 19,000 in HR positions) to be affiliated to our schools. For the past 45 years, more than 120,000 families have entrusted the co-construction of their children’s future to us, a major responsibility that we have assumed with a true sense of duty.
Welcome to the IGS Group,
Welcome to the World of Possibilities.
Video | THE IGS GROUP: ITS HISTORY, VISION AND VALUES
Le groupe igs en chiffres
- 10 schools
- 5 training institute
- A network of 74,000 alumni including 19,000 in the HR function
- 9,000 partner companies
- 6 campus : Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Dublin, Shanghai et Casablanca
- More than 100 partner universities in France and abroad
- 45 + years of pedagogical innovation
- + more than 200 programs from BAC to BAC+8
- 15,000 people trained per year, including 8,600 apprentices and professional contracts
- 4 research laboratories
- 3 incubators and 1 third party educational facility including Learning Lab and Fab Lab
- 8 fields of competence and business expertise
- A network of 3,400 professors, lecturers, tutors and business experts