International summer program in Paris
The American Business School of Paris gives you the opportunity to study in Paris for one or two months during the summer.
DISCOVER PARIS DURING THE SUMMER
The American Business School of Paris gives you the opportunity to study in Paris for one or two months during the summer. Come and enjoy the City of Lights as it gradually adopts a more leisurely pace come summertime.
Pursuing a summer program in France is a great way to discover Paris and its famous landmarks differently, while studying international business. And no matter where you live in Paris, you won’t be far from a sunny “café terrasse” or a tantalizing traditional “pâtisserie”. You’ll see that there’s no better place to spend your summer!
For more information, please contact Marie-Odile SAVARIT, email@example.com.
EXCLUSIVE SUMMER PROGRAM!
Our 6-week program builds upon unique experiences only found in France:
- Classes meet once or twice a week providing abundant time to discover Paris
- Uncover a distinctive history and explore one of the world’s most renowned luxury products during a weekend trip to the Champagne region.
The summer session will be from May 26 to July 2, 2021.
The “Career & Culture” extension program will be from July 6 to July 16, 2021.
Students choose 2 courses* for the summer session.
Summer session courses list*
- ENGL101 ACADEMIC METHODOLOGY
- FINC435 SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
- FREN111 FRENCH FOR BEGINNERS
- MGMT215 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- MGMT310 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MGMT403 SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- MGMT410 BUSINESS OF EUROPEAN FOOTBALL
- MGMT444 DOING BUSINESS IN ASIA
- MKTG240 CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
- MKTG400 CREATING AND DEVELOPING LUXURY BRANDS
- POLS211 INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
* Subject to change. Please contact us directly for updates
“Career & Culture” extension program (optional): The objectives of this extension program are to expose students to areas that they would normally not have access to – cultural, language, career development, and more – and to leverage their time in Paris. Students will enrich their study abroad experience by going beyond the typical classroom into the community and business world that surrounds them. This program includes :
- Cultural and corporate visits
- Professional workshops
- Guest speakers
- Business French classes
This optional program gives you the opportunity to validate 3 academic credits if the student chooses to take an exam about the program and passes it!
Summer session and “Career & Culture” extension program : April 1st, 2021
*The student’s home institution deadline may be different than the ones of The American Business School of Paris.