International summer program
The American Business School of Paris gives you the opportunity to study in an international summer program in Paris for 6 to 8 weeks during the summer.
DISCOVER PARIS DURING THE SUMMER
The American Business School of Paris gives you the opportunity to study in Paris for one or two months during the summer. Come and enjoy the City of Lights as it gradually adopts a more leisurely pace come summertime.
Pursuing a summer program in France is a great way to discover Paris and its famous landmarks differently, while studying international business. And no matter where you live in Paris, you won’t be far from a sunny “café terrasse” or a tantalizing traditional “pâtisserie”. You’ll see that there’s no better place to spend your summer!
For more information, please contact Marie-Odile SAVARIT, email@example.com.
EXCLUSIVE SUMMER PROGRAM IN FRANCE!
- Our 6 or 8 weeks program builds upon unique experiences only found in France.
- Classes meet once or twice a week providing abundant time to discover Paris.
WHO CAN ATTEND OUR SUMMER PROGRAM IN PARIS?
- Students from the American Business School of Paris
- Students from partner universities
- Students from other universities in France or abroad
Study and discover Paris!
Paris is a great place to be during the summer! It is one of the most visited cities in the world. Since you have a lot of time between classes, take the time to enjoy its cultural and historical heritage.
For example, you can of course discover the Notre-Dame cathedral, but there is much more to explore in the city. You can also visit the Sainte-Chapelle, with its incredible colorful tall stained-glass windows. Just exploring the streets will take you to lesser known places such as the flower and bird market, l’Oasis d’Aboukir (a little known vertical garden sitting on buildings), the Great Mosque of Paris (with its lush garden), the Campagne à Paris (a neighborhood with little houses that will make you feel like you left the city) and many more exciting landmarks to discover!
During your summer program in Paris, don’t miss out on the many museums. Of course, the Louvre and Orsay museums are some of the first that come to mind, but here again, you can also discover more museums. If you prefer modern and contemporary art, go to the Pompidou Center or the Palais de Tokyo. They are some of the best places to get lost for hours, discovering intriguing and rule-defying art. If you are looking for unique and original experiences, in Paris, you can also visit the museum of chocolate (Choco-Story Paris), the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein-Air (Open Air Sculpture Museum), the Museum of Mineralogy… or even the museum of sewers, among many others!
Joining the American Business School of Paris’ summer program is a great opportunity to develop your skills and keep studying in July and August, all while discovering a city with many incredible places to discover!
The first summer session will be from May 15 to June 23, 2023.
The second summer session will be from May 30 to July 7, 2023
The American Business School is now taking applications for the Summer 2023 Program
Students choose 2 courses* for the summer session.
May 15 - June 23, 2023
- FREN113 FRENCH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
- MGMT180 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- MGMT310 PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- COMM130 COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES/SPEECH
- MGMT403 SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- MKTG411 EUROPEAN MARKETING
- SOCG100 INTERCULTURAL STUDIES
May 30 - July 7, 2023
- MGMT215 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- MGMT400 EUROPEAN MANAGEMENT
- MKTG240 CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
- MKTG400 CREATING AND DEVELOPING LUXURY BRANDS
- POLS211 EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
* Subject to change. Please contact us directly for updates
Deadline for the Summer session : April 15, 2023
*Student’s home institution deadline may be different than the ones of The American Business School of Paris.
SUMMER SESSION FEES
SUMMER 2023 PROGRAM COSTS
PACKAGE FEE: 2,495€ - including tuition fees for 2
courses (6 credits) and admin fees.
Optional third class: 1025€
HOUSING PRICE FOR ONE SESSION:*
- Home stays : From 1450€ a 1850€** for single occupancy – B&B to 5 meals per week
- Single Studio in student residence: 1600€**
*Accommodation is organized prior to arrival.
** Based on summer 2022 costs. Subject to change