American Business School of Paris’s goal is to guide you towards your international career, through a curriculum based on the success of the American education system.
TOTAL Linguistic Immersion
THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME FULLY BILINGUAL
This program, proposed by the American Business School of Paris, offers you the opportunity to become fully bilingual thanks to:
- A curriculum completely taught in English;
- Academic semesters and internships abroad (more than 100 partner universities).
These linguistic skills are precious on the job market and make it possible for our graduates to imagine a career abroad.
In our current world, where international exchanges have become the norm, your profile will attract many recruiters who want to extend or confirm their presence in other countries.
The American BBA Program
Our pedagogy is based on:
- Active participation in class
- Group work and project presentations
An adapted timetable
The teaching is totally modular and students can take from 3 to 7 courses per semester, allowing them to have extra-curricular activities or a job.
Learning about International Business
The BBA from the American Business School of Paris is based on a core curriculum that enables students to acquire all the knowledge necessary for corporate administration and development. General culture and major courses round out and strengthen the learning process.
The American BBA’s concentrations
- International Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing
Students can major in two concentrations by taking courses at the American Business School of Paris’s partner universities.
The Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is a 4-year American international business degree (equivalent to a French Master’s degree). It offers numerous advantages:
- Accredited in the United States and France ;
- Sought out by companies across the globe ;
- A flexible schedule based on the American education system ;
- A curriculum completely taught in English so students can become bilingual ;
- Academic semesters and internships abroad (95 partner universities) ;
- Enrollment flexibility with two start dates per year (January and September).