After three or four years of undergraduate studies, an applicant can apply for an MBA in one of the 5 offered concentrations.
MSc candidates can join the program either in the first year or directly in the second, depending on their profile.
1st year enrollment – MSc Prep Year
Students having successfully completed 3 years of undergraduate studies: European Bachelor’s degree, undergraduate degree in business and management or any other subject.
2nd year enrollment – MSc Final Year
Students who have an American BBA or a four-year undergraduate degree from a higher education establishment.
ABSParis’s MBA concentrations
- Entrepreneurship & International Business Development
- Communications & Project Management
- Information Technology & Data Management
- International Real Estate Management
- Hospitality Marketing & Development
Must be composed of:
- the application form completed by the candidate;
- photocopy of passport or identity card;
- a certified copy of the last university diploma or Bachelor's degree, if applicable;
- two letters of recommendation, one from a teacher or academic advisor, the other from an employer;
- Certified copies of all transcripts from all courses taken at an institution of higher learning;
- TOEFL score (or equivalent standard test: IELTS, TOEIC, ITEP, Cambridge...) and all supporting documents attesting to the level of English;
- your professional objectives expressed in a cover letter;
- A curriculum vitae.
In order to enroll at the American Business School of Paris, the applicant must send their application as well as all other documents requested by email to the Admissions department or apply directly online before the date of the exams. The number of spots is limited, so we recommend that applicants send their application in as soon as possible.
Please note: no incomplete file will be accepted.
Applicants residing abroad
Applicants living abroad can apply to the American Business School of Paris.
For more information, contact us.