MBA in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development
The 2-year MBA in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development is accessible after three years of undergraduate studies.
MBA in Entrepreneurship & International Business Development
This MBA proposed by the American Business School of Paris places entrepreneurship at the heart of its program.
The entrepreneur must be able to:
- Detect development opportunities
- Manage a team and project while incorporating essential values such as creativity and innovation.
The MBA program in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development
The MBA1 program
This program is “customized” according to the curriculum that the student has already completed in order to provide them with all of the skills necessary to become a future entrepreneur. The classes proposed come from the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course catalogue.
The MBA2 program
The second year of the Master of Business Administration enables you to acquire in-depth knowledge in international business creation or takeovers.The MBA2 is composed of 42 American credits (e.g. 84 ECTS credits). It takes place over the course of 12 months.
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & eMarketing
- Intercultural Management & International Negotiation
- Project Management
Specialization: 4 courses, 11 credits
- International Business Finance
- International Partnerships and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advanced Business Planning
- Business Plan Jury Presentations
Other courses: 9 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- MBA Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense