The Master of Science degree is for students who have recently completed a 3 or 4-year bachelor’s degree. This program is meant for anyone who is interested in building their skills and expertise in one of the 2 specializations offered.
MSc candidates can join the program either in the first year or directly in the second, depending on their profile.
1st year enrollment – MSc Prep Year
Students having successfully completed 3 years of undergraduate studies: European Bachelor’s degree, undergraduate degree in business and management or any other subject.
2nd year enrollment – MSc Final Year
Students who have an American BBA or a four-year undergraduate degree from a higher education establishment.
ABSParis’ MSc specializations
Must be composed of:
- the application form completed by the candidate;
- photocopy of passport or identity card;
- a certified copy of the last university diploma or Bachelor's degree, if applicable;
- two letters of recommendation, one from a teacher or academic advisor, the other from an employer;
- Certified copies of all transcripts from all courses taken at an institution of higher learning;
- TOEFL score (or equivalent standard test: IELTS, TOEIC, ITEP, Cambridge...) and all supporting documents attesting to the level of English;
- your professional objectives expressed in a cover letter.
The admissions department may ask you to take the GMAT if your average is below 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 (from GPA).
In order to be admitted to the American Business School of Paris, applicants must send their application and all required documents no later than 15 days before the test date. As the number of places is limited, we recommend that applicants send in their applications as soon as possible.
Please note: no incomplete file will be accepted.
Applicants residing abroad
Applicants living abroad can apply to the American Business School of Paris.
For more information, contact us.