MBA in Communications and Project Management
The MBA in Communications and Project Management proposed by the American Business School of Paris is a 2-year program.
The MBA in Communications & Project Management
The skills required in communication continue to evolve, specifically through the rise of digital marketing. Professionals must adapt and be able to coordinate all of the company’s communication operations by using the most relevant media, in order to ensure that key messages reach their target.
This MBA proposes a personalized program, in order to provide you with the panel of skills necessary for your professional project.
The MBA in Communications & Project Management Program
The first year of the program is made up of advanced classes from the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and offers a personalized program for each student in accordance with their academic background.
The second year of the Master of Business Administration program is focused on the development of skills related to the creation or takeover of international companies.
The MBA2 includes 42 US credits (84 ECTS credits) over a 12-month period.
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & eMarketing
- Intercultural Management & International Negotiation
- Project Management
Concentration: 4 courses, 11 credits
- From Corporate Strategy to Communications Strategy
- PR Corporate Communications: Case Study
- Project Management for Communications
- Online Communications & Social Media
Other courses: 9 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- MBA Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense