MBA in Hospitality Marketing & Development
The MBA in Hospitality Marketing & Development’s purpose is to teach executives advanced skills in marketing and management that are adapted to the hospitality and tourism sector.
The MBA in Hospitality Marketing & Development
- In 2018, France received more than 90 million visitors
- Since 2016, tourism’s share of the GDP hovers around 6.5-7.5%
A business sector that is more or less immune to downturns and remains an important vector for employment.
The MBA in Hospitality Marketing & Development teaches students entrepreneurial skills in one of the most dynamic global industries.
Besides thinking in terms of innovation and creativity, specifically by incorporating sustainable development, this entails working on skills related to communication and digital marketing.
At the end of the program, graduates will be able to innovate and create their own hospitality or tourism company.
The program for the MBA in Hospitality Marketing & Development
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & eMarketing
- Intercultural Mgmt & Int’l Negotiation
- Project Management
Specialization: 4 courses, 11 credits
- Revenue & Financial Management in Hospitality
- Hospitality, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Service Quality & Events Management
- Sustainable Strategic Development for Hospitality
Other courses: 9 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- MBA Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense
- Entrepreneur: hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, etc.
- Development Manager/Director
- Operational Director
- Marketing Manager/Director
- Communication Manager/Director
- Sustainable Development Manager/Director
- Consultant in Hospitably & Tourism
Upon completion of the MBA, students will be able to work in a variety of management positions:
- Entrepreneur: hotels, restaurants, tourism agencies, etc;
- Development Manager/Director;
- Operational Director ;
- Marketing Manager/Director ;
- Communication Manager/Director ;
- Sustainable Development Manager/Director ;
- Consultant in Hospitably & Tourism.