Program of bachelor in sports management
Students who have completed their high school qualification are eligible to apply for the 3-year Bachelor in Sports Management. This program is a business degree with specialized courses in sports management, providing students with the key understanding and competencies to work in their field of interest after graduation.
Thanks to a flexible course schedule, students have the Opportunity to train with State-certified coaches. Consequently, they will be able to continue to practice, participate in competitions and train with their clubs, without compromising future career opportunites.
All classes are taught in English. Each class is worth 3 American credits, equivalent to 6 ECTS credits, unless stipulated otherwise.
ORGANIZATION OF THE BACHELOR IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
This program will provide you with all the keys in order to subsequently be able to pursue a career in sports management while teaching you the fundamentals of international business.
The Sports Management program includes the following courses
- BLAW321 – Law & Ethics in the Olympic Games
- COMM230 – Theatre and Advanced Public Speaking
- COMM280 – Journalism, New Media & Community Management
- COMM285 – Writing for the Media
- MGMT190 – Introduction to Sports Management
- MGMT321 – Logistics and Management of the Olympic Games
- MGMT390 – Sports Agency and Representation
- MGMT410 – The Business of European Football
- MKTG391 – Sponsorship & Event Management
- MKTG321 – Sports Marketing and the Olympic Games
- MKTG380 – Personal Selling & Negotiation
- PSYC110 – Introduction to Psychology