Management responsibilities within a complex, multi-national business environment requires a broad array of specialized knowledge. The MBA is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
The online MBA program at The American Business School of Paris is designed for recent graduates or mid-career professionals whose management responsibilities require a broad array of specialized knowledge and skills.
The goal is to prepare students for upper management and executive-level positions by developing key managerial competencies, including critical thinking, communications, decision-making, and ethical leadership, that can be applied in any type of business.
The online MBA program at The American Business School of Paris delivers a dual degree to its graduates. Students receive not only an internationally recognized American MBA that is accredited by the IACBE <link>, but also a French diploma (Master’s level) – Titre certified Level 1 by the French Government (Entrepreneur et Dirigeant), by decree from August 10, 2012, Official Journal August 22, 2012, code NSF 310.
Why an online MBA ?
- Combine your professional commitment with graduate studies: don’t quit to study
- Enhance your leadership and management skills and improve your career opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with management and leadership innovations
- Meet and network with international managers, entrepreneurs, consultants and corporate representatives during the weeks in Paris
- Visit anytime during the year to meet the faculty and the administration
- Overcome any visa issues to come to Europe as student or resident
- Same degrees (American and French) as the face-to-face MBA students in Paris
- Join the ABSParis Worldwide Alumni Network and meet them in your home country
The online MBA program consists of 11 courses (36 credit hours) that include 6 core business fundamentals courses, 3 leadership specialization courses, and 2 capstone courses. The core courses should be completed prior to the leadership specialization courses which should be completed before the capstone courses.
6 courses, 3-credit hours each, 18 credit hours Total
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
- Accounting, Finance, and Capital Markets
- Global Business
3 courses, 3-credit hours each, 9 credit hours Total
- Entrepreneurism and Family Business
- Organizational Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
2 courses, one 3-credit hours and one 6-credit hours, 9 credit hours Total
- Research Methods and Statistics
- MBA Thesis or Internship/Practicum report
One week in Paris
Online MBA students launch their program by spending the first week on the ABS Paris campus integrating into the academic life. Students are provided with accommodation and a full schedule of networking, corporate events, career development workshops, and introductions to their peers and online tutors. At the end of their program, students have the option to return to Paris to present their thesis or internship analysis report, as well as to revisit with their peers and online tutors. In addition, students have the option to return to Paris for supplementary program weeks to participate in extra networking events and career development activities.
- Understand and Apply Business Knowledge
- Accomplish Effective Communications
- Evaluate Global Perspectives
- Conduct Critical Thinking
- Implement Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Perform Ethical Reasoning
PROFESSIONS FOR ONLINE MBA GRADUATES :
- Business developer
- Import-export large accounts manager
- Innovation manager
- Public relations director
- International partnerships director
- HR international mobility manager
- International communications director
- Interim management department director
- Communications director
- Business planning consultant
- International Business Development consultant